Brio Train Play Table
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Play Table is a perfect environment for all your BRIO World railway adventures. With a slim, contemporary look and decorated with a mixture of roads, water and open scenery, this play table pairs beautifully with the wooden tracks and iconic stations of BRIO World (sold separately). The raised edges on the surface also ensure that no runaway trains make it off the table and the two removable storage boxes make for quick and easy clean up when the play is over. Measuring 116x76cm on the surface and 44cm high, this large activity table is the perfect size for the youngest train engineers to build and play with their toy trains.
- Decorated with roads, tracks and landscapes that pair beautifully with Brio railway product.
- Includes two built-in drawers for convenient storage.
- Compatible with all BRIO railway systems.
- Crafted using high-quality FSC-certified European beech wood.
- A great addition to any BRIO World railway that grows and develops alongside the child.
- Real-life based railway play helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way, whilst also developing fine motor skills.
- For children aged 3+.